Again, thank you for helping me out for voting for me as Best Author of 2019 and Gabriel’s Trumpet as Best Novel. This one is simplier and quicker than the last one.
For Best Author:
- Go to https://critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml
- Click the circle by my name (3rd line of the ballot: Jon Black, Gabrliel’s Trumpet, 18th Wall Productions)
- Scroll down, enter your name and email address
- Scroll down, answer a very simple visually-based anti-bot question then hit “submit”
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email box and click on the link to prove it’s really you.
- Go to https://critters.org/predpoll/author.shtml
- Click the cirlcle by my name (also the third 3rd line of this ballot)
- Everything else is the same as for the “Best Autor” nomination (above).
Thank you all for your ongoing love and support.
If you are willing to take a few more minutes, I have some other friends and supporters up for awards (including folks who have helped me out along the way):
BEST EDITOR – NICOLE PETIT (The editor of all my stuff, I may make my stories cool, Nicole makes them legible)
BEST COVER ART – GABRIEL’S TRUMPET (That beautiful image of the Trumpeter)
BEST ARTWORK – THE CHROMATIC COURT (The cover art is gorgeous and two of the stories are illustrated too, including my “The Green Muse.”)
BEST ANTHOLOGY – SOCKHOPS & SEANCES, CURATED BY NICOLE PETIT (Including another example of Nicole making my stuff awesome)
HORROR SHORT STORY – THE SONGS OF BURNING MEN BY JOHN LINWOOD GRANT (FROM THE CHROMATIC COURT)
SCI-FI/FANTASY – A SINGLE WOLF, GREY & GAUNT BY SOPHIE ILES (FROM SOCKHOPS & SEANCES)
MAGICAL REALISM – WHEN LAVENDER IS IN BLOOM BY CHRISTINE MORGAN (FROM THE CHROMATIC COURT)
ALL OTHER SHORT STORIES – SON OF THE WOLF BY KARA DENNSION (FROM SOCKHOPS & SEANCES)